Sophos ZTNA доставляется и управляется из облака и интегрируется в Sophos Central, самую надежную в мире облачную платформу управления кибербезопасностью и отчетности.
Управляйте ZTNA из облака, где угодно и с любого устройства.
Работайте с ZTNA вместе со всеми другими продуктами Sophos: Endpoint, Firewall, Wireless, Mobile, Server и другими.
Разверните свой агент ZTNA вместе с защитой конечных точек одним щелчком мыши.
Получайте краткие сведения об активности приложений и уровне безопасности с помощью единой панели управления.
Advantages of ZTNA
Zero Trust Network Access offers enormous benefits in many ways but is primarily being adopted for one or
more of these reasons:
Working from home: ZTNA solutions are a much easier solution for managing remote access for staff working from home. They make deployment and enrollment easier and more flexible,
turning what may have been a full-time job with VPN into something much less resource intensive. It's also more transparent and simpler for your staff working remote.
Application Micro-Segmentation: ZTNA solutions provide much better application security with microsegmentation, the integration of device health into access policies, continuous authentication verification and just the elimination of implicit trust and the lateral movement that comes along with VPN.
Stopping Ransomware: ZTNA solutions eliminate a common vector of attack for Ransomware and other network infiltration attacks. Since ZTNA users are no longer "on the network", threats
that might otherwise get a foothold through VPN have no where to go with ZTNA.
On-board New Applications and Users Quickly: ZTNA enables better security and more agility in quickly changing environments with users coming and going. Stand-up new applications quickly and securely, easily enroll or decommission users and devices, and get insights into application status and usage.
In summary, the advantages of ZTNA over traditional remote-access VPN solutions include:
1. Zero Trust – ZTNA is founded on the principle of zero trust or “trust nothing, verify everything.” This provides significantly better security and micro-segmentation by effectively treating each user and device like their own perimeter and constantly assessing and verifying identity and health to obtain access to corporate applications and data. Users only have access to applications and data defined explicitly by their policies, reducing lateral movement and the risks that come with it.
2. Device Health – ZTNA integrates device compliance and health into access policies, giving you the option to exclude non-compliant, infected, or compromised systems from accessing corporate applications and data and eliminating an important threat vector and reducing risk of data theft or leakage.
3. Works Anywhere – ZTNA is network agnostic, able to function equally well and securely from any network be it home, hotel, café, or office. Connection management is secure and transparent regardless of where the user and device are located, making it a seamless experience no matter where the user is working.
4. More Transparent – ZTNA provides a frictionless, seamless end user experience by automatically establishes secure connections on demand behind the scenes as they are needed. Most
users won’t even be aware of the ZTNA solution that is helping protect their data.
5. Better Visibility – ZTNA can offer increased visibility into application activity that can be important for monitoring application status, capacity planning, and licensing management and auditing.
6. Easier Administration - ZTNA solutions are often much leaner, cleaner, and therefore easier to deploy and manage. They can also be more agile in quickly changing environments with users coming and going - making day-to-day administration a quick and painless task and not a full-time job.